Buyers: are you acquiring a web-based brand and concerned about long-term organic performance? Could you use a second opinion on your plan to turn it around?
Sellers: do your buyers have doubts over maintaining the performance in your prospectus? Is this causing you to leave money on the table?
Brokers: do you see too much mistrust and confusion over Google penalties, keyword demand trends, and the organic digital marketing channels that make or break revenue numbers?
How Our SEO Diligence Service Works
When major assets change hands, simple SEO audits just aren't good enough. The purchaser is not ready for an ongoing arrangement. But they also need a trusted, third-party opinion that's based on decades of experience.
Here's how it works:
Dossier survey: A brief TypeForm survey about the brand.
Access request: For Google Analytics, Search Console, and anything else pertinent.
Presentation (25 - 45 Google Slides):
- Our credentials.
- Our SEO philosophy.
- Summary of scope.
- Summary of situation.
- Rate risks 1-10.
- Detailed backlink audit.
- A limited hybrid of the foundation audits covering on-page reputation.
- Analysis of existing penalties and temporarily unpunished mistakes.
- Market demand trends for core keyword groupings.
- Relate findings to risk rating.
- Rate upside 1-10.
- Total available demand.
- Current search market penetration.
- Brief competitive analysis.
- Explain issues/opportunities.
- Explain quick wins.
- Discuss upside/limitations of the tech stack.
- Prioritize high-level strategic opportunity.
- %'s of recommended day-to-day focus.
- Relate opportunity to upside rating.
- Rate risk. Rate reward.
- $-opportunity short-term, long-term.
Discovery: Q&A session beforehand. If there's a sale prospectus, let's review it together.
Presentation: Review these diligence findings together for context and questions.
Total Investment: $2,000
Ready to get started?
Contact us to arrange your audit or ask questions.
Want to hear more first?
Have a listen to our founder on the Quiet Light Brokerage Podcast.